Thursday 11 June 2009

Photo Header

I decided, on impulse, to try to add a photo to head my blog and it was much easier than I expected. My first try filled the whole screen so I started again, ticked the correct boxes and here it is! Nothing to do with stitching I know but a nice scene never-the-less. I'll change it when I have a new camera and a better quality photo to post but, for now, it's nice just to have a bit of colour. Here's a random photo from our holiday in March just to add a bit of je ne sais quoi to this post. This is the path back to our chalet from the town centre. I think our chalet was the one directly above the end of the path with the lighter brown balconies. Just look at that blue, blue sky and the icing sugar snow - beautiful!!

(I don't know why the writing at the top is underlined. I moved it from under the photo and that's what happened.)

Bye for now
Teresa x

No comments: