1. Mostly, I blog because I enjoy it;
2. It motivates me to craft more;
3. I enjoy the interaction with lovely readers;
4. It's nice/useful to have a record of what I've accomplished to put into perspective;
5. I like having a record of what I (my friends, family etc) have been up to;
6. I like being part of this virtual world;
7. It's nice to share something that not many of my 'real' friends 'get'.
8. I would one day like to use my blog as a one of a number of ways to direct traffic to an online shop
On my kitchen table is a little experiment in progress of a crafty idea I've had in my head for a while. Things have moved on a little from this and the results are almost ready to show. It hasn't turned out quite how I pictured but I already have an idea for a modification to try next. I may have to test the waters, so to speak, and offer one of my prototypes as a giveaway to find out what you think of them. If I make both versions and offer a choice, it will give me an idea of what would be successful.
My photographing mojo has been a bit lacking recently. Once, I would see something interesting or beautiful and immediately whip out my camera, but lately I've been remembering when it's too late! I say this, in case you're wondering about the random selection I've presented today - they're all I have that you haven't seen!! I blame Christmas!! Well, perhaps the holidays rather than Christmas itself. I've got out of the habit - but fear not - I will make a concerted effort to get back on form. I enjoy showing you my pics and, let's face it, this blog would be seriously lacking without them!!
Bye for now