Monday 13 April 2009

I added a photo!


Wow....I added a photo. I hope the layout is OK when I publish it. I've been delaying doing this for so long because I thought it would be much more difficult to do than it was. This is a cushion I made for a birthday present over a year ago.

Since my last post I have completed a few more blocks for my sample block quilt and added to the hexagons. I managed to knit 10 hats for the skiing holiday and some were quite well used while we were away. Hopefully, I will now be able to show some photos of these soon.

The weather has been lovely over the Easter Bank Holiday weekend. We had a lovely day out at Hay-on-Wye on the Saturday. Sunday morning I was up at 4.45am to take a trip up a small local mountain for a communion service at sunrise followed by hot coffee and breakfast snacks. We were back home by 7.30am and back in church for the normal 10am service later as I sing in the choir.

I've been catching up with a bit of sewing today but it will be back to work tomorrow. I'm already looking forward to the May Bank Holidays.

Teresa x

No comments: