Thursday 15 October 2009

Books, Bread & Biscuits

These are the books I listed on Green Metropolis the other day. I couldn't show the photo in my last post because I hadn't transferred it from my camera at the time. They're quite common titles so I'm not expecting the get rid of them all.


A little bit of baking was done last weekend (amongst the singing). I've had a bread machine for a while (a few years actually) but don't use it very often and haven't yet found a standard recipe that has been very successful. I needed to use up some flour so threw it in following the quantities in the manual for the machine and it was the best so far. I'm going to try to get into the habit of making a loaf a week to start with then, as I get used to the recipe I will get quicker at it and can time it around my activities. I once made a ginger cake in the bread maker and it was delicious.
-




These lemon and walnut biscuits were quick to make and turned out well.
-
This weekend I'm looking forward to the second Sing Hallelujah rehearsal which should be attended by more people than last week. It's also our last-but-two performance of The Witness on Sunday. I also hope to get a bit more time with my new sewing machine - this time to actually do some sewing!!
-
Bye for now
Teresa x

No comments: