My decision to concentrate on one project at a time has paid off! I've finished the scrappy, embroidered wall-hanging that has been on-the-go for a while. I originally started this because I wanted to do some single-colour embroidery and use up some small scraps at the same time. I like how it's turned out. :-)
I'm happy to have got so much done but I'm afraid I've made quite a lot more mess as a result!!
Next weekend I'm taking part in a local sponsored event to raise money for Children in Need. (I can't believe the things I get myself into sometimes!!!! :-) More news next time - and maybe photos (unless I'm too emarrassed to show them).
Bye for now