1. A glimpse of Spring - Snowdrops under the plum tree at the top of our garden.
2. We've ordered flooring for The Shed so I'll be able to move my stuff in very soon!!
3. I've got some new shoes!!! Apologies for the off-black socks. I was actually standing by my front door with my trousers rolled up taking this!! They are actually a dark green colour and nicer in 'real-life'.
4. I'm so excited because I've won my first giveaway, from Online Quilting, who's going to get some lovely goodies especially for me from New Zealand. I'll post all about it when it arrives!!
5. My lovely OH and son are taking me out for lunch tomorrow to a special St David's Day meal (the patron St of Wales. Actual date is 1st March) at a local hotel. I happened to look at the menu sample on display a couple of weeks ago and commented that it looked nice. I wasn't dropping hints so it was a big surprise when they told me they'd booked it! Can't wait!!!
Bye for now